I cant withdraw my money

Joojalq
New Community Member
I cant withdraw my money it shows to me try again later since more than 3 days , please help if anyone whats wrong and sorry for my poor english
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kelfox2000
I've been going thru same thing and all i get is the resolution center is looking into.. Can't close account or refund money back to sender. They say they need to verify account and you send info then they come up with excuses.. I will never use this again.. Gonna stick with what i know works Gpay and Cashapp.. Smh
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi, there! 

Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Community Forum!

@Joojalq - From what you mentioned, it sounds like our system is preventing you from completing the payment for security reasons. Unfortunately, we would not be able to manually change the security settings but you can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! 

@Kelfox2000 - It sounds to me as though your account has been limited. Limitations can happen for various reasons but usually, it is to comply with banking regulations. In order to solve the issue, you need to provide the requested information to your Resolution Centre. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.