I cant transfer funds to my card

miguelcemiller
Contributor
Contributor
I could transfer my funds to my card before but it wont let me do it now. I cant see my card as an option for transfer. Even when i relinked my card, it would still show nothing Please helppp :((
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @miguelcemiller,

Thanks for posting in relation to this issue.

I am sorry to hear that you are unable to withdraw to your card. Unfortunately we cannot check your account here to see what's happening. The best option would be to get in touch with our customer service team so we can check this for you. You will find our contact details by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. You can also reach us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/PayPal or on Twitter @AskPayPal.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

cybernal
Contributor
Contributor

same issue here.. cleared cache and cookies as per advised but still no luck... it was working fine before but suddenly this happens.

Login to Me Too

erwinubaldo87
Contributor
Contributor

This is my problem too...since FEB 23 , 2020 until now---April 1,2020, cannot withdraw to my card..., have you guys found a solution??? thanks

Login to Me Too

erwinubaldo87
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Miss Rachel,

i have sent a lot of messages to costumer support this month of March, i cannot withdraw to my debit card...,this is a pay pal problem..., i have not problems in withdrawing before..to my card..., it started last feb 23..., but i was given an alternate link to withdraw...and it worked.., but lately march 20 something...the link is not working anymore..., again i have contacted the costumer support many times already but they couldn't fix this issue...i did everything, clearing cache, cookies, using other browsers, still i cant transfer my money to my card.., i cannot choose any of the 2..INSTANT or STANDARD...you can see it on the withdrawal page...when trying to withdraw to your card..., PLEASE HELP ME

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.