I cant move my moneyy out of my account at all!! for like 6 das nowww!!

kaaydubs24
Contributor
Contributor

Cant send money to anyone or make payments or move money to my bank!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Leah82
Contributor
Contributor
I have been having this same problem on and off for months now. I’ve had money “pending” for nearly a month and no one can tell me where the hell my money is. It’s been taken from my bank, but hasn’t gone where it was supposed to. If I make one good transaction I won’t be able to make another for days. Made one today and because I wanted to repeat it; it’s being flagged as “possible laundering” which has to be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. I don’t understand how anyone is able to run businesses here, if they feel your activity is strange; you’re flagged. Deal with repeat customers? Flagged. It’s beyond annoying.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello kaaydubs24,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.