I cannot withdraw my money interestingly

12alperix12
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited almost 6 months ago, and I got an email from paypal for a few days ago about that I can withdraw my money now, and I could withdraw just $15 but on the next day, when i tried again I got a message that says the payment will be subject to 24-hour review in the last step of the withdrawing request, and when I said continue, I got another message that says "Things don't appear to be working right now" 

And this withdrawal request appeared as denied in my transaction list.

What should I do? The first time I have encountered such a thing.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Jae

Hey @12alperix12

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to access your funds after waiting 180 days. I recommend to contact Customer Support directly for a resolution. You may also contact us on Twitter and Facebook

I hope this helps.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

12alperix12
Contributor
Contributor

I've already waited 180 days and received a mail on July 12 stating that I can withdraw my money, but I cannot withdraw it, I contacted with paypal via facebook and twitter but no one helps.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jae

I'm truly sorry you didn't receive the help you need on our social media platforms, @12alperix12. Please contact our Customer Support by phone or email directly to receive account specific details and assistance.

- Jae

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.