I cannot link my BOA checking account

Oasis2201
New Community Member

I tried to add my BOA checking account by providing BOA ACH and Account number, did not work.   And I tried to use BOA On Line Banking ID, went through text security code verification, and I can check and select the checking account I want to link with, but it just keeps telling cannot link my bank account.   I already tried to clear my cookies and cache. I called BOA and the rep told me they did not block anything. I tried Paypal Assitance and it gives me the same result. And it offered the calling option to paypal agent which may take a few hours.

fail 2.PNG 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Ralip
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, i have been dealing with not being able to link my BoA Bank account for over 2.5 months, after being bounced around the entire support team and many calls i finally got a response: I cannot add my BoA bank acct. because Paypal no longer works with BoA, they CLAIM that BOA does not meet their requirements and thus i have to add an account from a different bank.  I have serious doubts on whether this information is true, or if they just told me this to get me off their case.  In any case, thank you paypal for RUINING MY BUSINESS.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.