I cannot claim my money that was sent by Upwork.com

Jeffreak
Hello so I withdrew my funds from Upwork.com to my PayPal account and I got this email from paypal that said that if I wanted to claim my money I had to click on the "Claim Your Money" okay I did that, it took me to another page where I had to click "Log In" so I could receive my money to my PayPal account but whenever I do that it takes me to my PayPal profile and nothing happens.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jeffreak,

Normally you would receive this error if you are Unverified or if your email is unconfirmed. Becoming verified may vary from county to country, but normally you can become verified by adding and confirming your bank account. As I'm unable to see what country your account is in, I would recommend going to our Help Center and search "get verified" . There should be a Help Center article that should be able to provide you your country-specific instructions on how to become verified. 

If you need to confirm your email, go to the Settings in your account, click "Update" next to your email and then click the link to "Confirm your email".

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.