I cannot add my US bank account.

Ptosek

Hello,

when i try add my US bank account everytime end with error. I dont know how to add bank account. 

Thanks for answer. 

L Ptosek

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello Ptosek,

Thanks for reaching out to the PayPal Community forums for advice. I know how being able to add your bank account can be frustrating.

Generally, it is pretty easy to add a bank account. However, there are some factors which can prevent this action from taking place. Here are some troubleshooting questions you may want to ask yourself. 

1. Have you added this bank account to PayPal before? If so, how many times? Is this bank account currently on a PayPal account? Adding and removing a bank account may cause our security system to block it from being added. 

2. Is your PayPal account limited? If your account is currently limited, you may want to resolve the limitation before trying to add a bank. If you are not able to resolve the limitation, has it been over 180 days since the account was limited? 

3. Is the bank account in your name? 

4. Are you accessing your PayPal account from a secure internet connection and device without the use of VPNs? 

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.