I can't withdraw my Money

Reynan10
Contributor
Contributor
I can't withdraw my funds in to my card Always a error but before my Paypal is good but now if I click withdraw funds sometimes I need to link again my card after I link again have a error Can't trasfer my funds into my bank.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Jaberjaber
New Community Member
Same here.. It's a headache and I don't like it
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Reynan10 and @Jaberjaber,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue withdrawing funds to your card. There are two reasons a card withdrawal may not go through. The first is that our security system is preventing this. Is that is the case I recommend ensuring that you are logging in from a safe place and using secure Wifi.

The second reason is that your card issuer are not allowing the withdrawal to go through. If this is the case I'd advise speaking with the card department at your bank. They should be able to shed some light on the issue for you.

If you are being asked to add a card when there is one already on the account, this would be because the card on the account is not available for one of the above reasons. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.