I can't withdraw money

Laegers2017
Hi I've recently added abnk account and was confirmed with a call to customers services but now there closed I withdrew 60 gbd as I'm in the UK and it was fine but still not showing I have now tried to withdraw 1100 and o get a message saying sorry we're not able to make this transition right now something seems to have gone wrong please try again in a few moments this has been for the last 5 hours I have had some spares of my mx bike and sold them to my friends they all paid through friends and family the problem is I'm supposed to be buying a new car tomorrow dinner time and if these funds won't withdraw then I'm **bleep** I've left the person a 1000 deposit on a 7000 car I'm also worried customer service won't be able to help me could it be that the bank card I have linked to my paypal is my partners so a different name to my account as I have no bank account can anybody help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Laegers2017 

When you withdraw, it tell you how long it takes. Bank transfers take time. It don't fly through the wifi even with all this technology we have. It gets processed in batches, go through clearinghouse and bank interchanges. I also think you tripped the PayPal security system since you are making another withdraw so soon and at a high value and then you keep repeating it and failing so the security system is blocking it even more and give you error messages every time. I doubt that you can get this money out by tomorrow. Wait a few days. Even if you call customer service and they can't change the security software but you can try:

Contact customer service for assistance:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.