I can't withdraw money from Paypal

amerduka666
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I can't withdraw money from Paypal. When I try to transfer funds to my debit card there is a text that say's : We need more information.Please contact customer service" but there is no limitation on my account. I never been on this issue with paypal. Need help!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Meclazine
Contributor
Contributor

Yes,

We had this for 5 months recently. My customers simply did not use PayPal.

After 6 months, I rang up PayPal, and they said "Whoops, your documents checkled out OK, but we forgot to remove the account limitations. Sorry."

The first customer who used PayPal for a purchase after that schmozzle. Funds ON HOLD. I just refunded the customer and told them that we dont send anything without released funds. And the customer agreed.

It is getting beyond unusable. PayPal simply don't do business anymore.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Meclazine
Contributor
Contributor

Yes,

We had this for 5 months recently. My customers simply did not use PayPal.

After 6 months, I rang up PayPal, and they said "Whoops, your documents checkled out OK, but we forgot to remove the account limitations. Sorry."

The first customer who used PayPal for a purchase after that schmozzle. Funds ON HOLD. I just refunded the customer and told them that we dont send anything without released funds. And the customer agreed.

It is getting beyond unusable. PayPal simply don't do business anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.