I can't withdraw funds to my VISA today

Jpmi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

I don't know what is going on today but I can't withdraw funds today to my Visa Card. I just receiving message "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

Anyone can help?

Thanks is advance,

Jelena

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

AlexRS7
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue here, Banca Intesa - Visa - Serbia. Looks like the problem is not on our end.

Login to Me Too

Jpmi
Contributor
Contributor

@AlexRS7thank you Alex. Bosnia Sber Bank 🙂 Hope they will resolve this issue soon!

Login to Me Too

89vladimir89

I have the same issue now. It says "Right now, we're not able to transfer the funds to your bank."
Do you still have the same issue, or maybe it was solved? 

Login to Me Too

Hoso057
Contributor
Contributor

It’s not solved yet, I have the same issue during pas 2 hours around. My country is Georgia.

Login to Me Too

Jpmi
Contributor
Contributor

Not resolved yet 😞

Login to Me Too

Jpmi
Contributor
Contributor

Same 😞 Nothing resolved.

Login to Me Too

choxo
Contributor
Contributor

OK, was getting worried it was something with my account.

Guess it's a wider issue for VISA card holders. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Login to Me Too

Eldar01
Hi guys, I have had the same problem since yesterday. I also use Sberbank in Bosnia. Does anyone have any clue what is going on
Login to Me Too

Jpmi
Contributor
Contributor

This is the email they sent me today. Maybe the problem was because I tried around 15 times to withdraw my funds and my account is blocked right now 🙂 

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Jonas, and I will assist you with this case.

If I understand you correctly, you are attempting to withdraw. However you are having issues doing this.

I have looked through your PayPal account and I can see that there is a block in our system for your withdrawal attempts due to higher risk involved.

I would suggest that you wait 24 hours before attempting to withdraw again to make sure our system has reset itself. Then you can attempt again.

I hope this information was of use to you. If you need any more help, then I would recommend you to contact us again by email.

I wish you a great day and thank you for using PayPal.

@Eldar01

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.