Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't transfer funds to my Paymaya virtual card

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I can't transfer funds to my Paymaya virtual card

Same here with Paymaya, I have a physical Paymaya card and been transferring to it for over 2 years now. Tried my Metrobank debit but the system does not accept it. Why fix something that is not broke Paypal? Or are you just so greedy you want to increase charges to everything we do?

Highlighted
Contributor

Try this guys if you will able to transfer to your paymaya account. www.paypal.com/moneytransfer OR www.paypal.com/wdfunds
Highlighted
Contributor

holy guacamole! You are a lifesaver, i just tried this and it worked again! It bypasses the new paypal withdrawal UI which confirms my suspicion that it's not our banks, it's paypal who's culpable. I just got a nonsensical response from their Twitter before i tried the above workaround; "Please note that most of the bank account and cards are not compatible with PayPal. Thank you." lol i almost gave up on life after that response. Thank you thank you @Hazzel1 

P.s the first link worked for me so i wasnt able to try the 2nd one

Highlighted

@Hazzel1 Got the correct solution and tried with my colleague. I think PayPal is running multiple versions of its app and causing issues. 

The link that works is www.paypal.com/moneytransfer from @Hazzel1 . I haven't tried www.paypal.com/wdfunds but might probably also work. 

Highlighted

I had this solution given to me by a paypal rep but since 3 weeks ago, the link www.paypal.com/moneytransfer stopped working. I haven't tried the other link yet since i just learned of it today but just wondering if you guys are also experiencing it too or if you have other workaround.
Highlighted
Contributor

I encountered this problem too, it's so frustrating tbh. Anyone tried another new card and link the card and transfer funds to the new PayMaya card? 😞 

Highlighted
Contributor

I just had the same issue. On my Paypal account, it says that my card is linked. But then when I'm trying to transfer funds, the only option to transfer money to is my bank account. I'd click the 'Link a Card' option, I'd put in all my card details, then it would just go back to the first step of asking whether I want an instant transfer or the standard one. It's really frustrating. I hope this is just a bug because it only started happening now when they changed the UI.

Highlighted
Contributor

I've just transfer last Nov. 15 to my paymaya virtual card account and I have some balance in paypal now I want to withdraw the balance from my account but it say's not eligible to transfer. It is the 1st I encountered.

Highlighted
Contributor

i am having the same issue. tried re-linking my paymaya card and it just reverts me to the same step, linking the card again. have been using the card over a year with no problems, until now. please enlighten me with this regard. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Sadly, this isn't a solution, but its the answer as to why its happening to Paymaya users

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/My-Money/PAYPAL-NO-LONGER-SUPPORTS-PAYMAYA/td-p/1962021