I can't see the paypal code in my debit card statement.

Gessa

I can't see the paypal code in my debit card statement. So i tried to click resend code but i was charged more and again i can't see any paypal code. How can I get my paypal code. I already called my bank but they don't know either.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

curtgero
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I have been waiting for over a month for the code to confirm my paypal account. I even made another request for a code. I got deducted twice already.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi curtgero, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear you have not received the code to confirm your card. It should not take this long to receive the code on your statement. I would recommend contacting us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we can look into this for you. They will be able to assist you in confirming the card and ensure you receive the funds that you have already paid for the confirmation code. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

curtgero
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I already followed the alternae instruction to confirm my account. I already uploaded a copy of my card statement, a front and back photo of my debit card etc. Please update me. Thanks.

Regards,

Curt

Login to Me Too

curtgero
Contributor
Contributor

Hello???? Its been so long since I uploaded my credentials for the alternate way of confirming my account, please respond. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.