I can't link my bank account

NNTN
Contributor
Contributor

I created this paypal account last night. I linked my bank account immediately. I didn't get 2 small amounts deposit into my bank account at that time. I would like to check my bank account information but I couldn't find it. So I removed the bank account and re-linked the same account again. Today, I got 4 small amounts deposit into my bank account. I can't tell which two are I need to confirm. Because of fail the bank account confirm, my bank account has been removed again and can't be re-linked.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NNTN 

Sounds as though you have now used up the 3 lives you had to link a bank account.

You are supposed to link it ONCE, then WAIT for the code, then CONFIRM the bank account.

If you keep linking / unlinking then each time the previous code is nullified and you quickly use up your 'lives'.

All you can do is contact customer services and see if they can unlock it for you but not sure that they can. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NNTN 

Sounds as though you have now used up the 3 lives you had to link a bank account.

You are supposed to link it ONCE, then WAIT for the code, then CONFIRM the bank account.

If you keep linking / unlinking then each time the previous code is nullified and you quickly use up your 'lives'.

All you can do is contact customer services and see if they can unlock it for you but not sure that they can. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.