I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

BeatsMasterV
New Community Member

Hey guys,

I'm having the same problem: We're sorry, we're not able to process your request. Please try again later.

Bank says it's PayPal and PayPal say it's my bank!

Any found an answer to this?

Login to Me Too

Ricardolisboas
New Community Member

Same problem.

anyone has a solution? tried everything already. Has been going on for weeks. Now steam won't accept my paypal transactions anymore... why??

Login to Me Too

annoyedguy1
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same error message. This problem has been going on for years ! It's about time paypal sorted it out ! Trying to get personal customer service from them is virtually impossible. All I get is automated responses or directed here, neither of which helps ! It very frustrating and inconvenient. It is also taking up a great deal of my time.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AdamD

Hi all -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with this. This is something that we would have to take a look into your account regarding. You can either find a number to contact us at by logging into your account and clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of any of our pages. Feel free to reach out to us through Facebook or Twitter as well. We would be happy to take a look into this for you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Nurul_haque
New Community Member

i am geatting the same problem .when i go to add my bank account it says me this.i have attached a screenshot so please help me 

disabled.jpg

Login to Me Too

dru1d
New Community Member

Hi I thought I'd give my experience because I had similar issues. No matter what I did I simply could not confirm my bank account through the website.  However after calling the number from the contact us page and getting a 5 or 6 digit number to link the call with my account my bank was confirmed after about 2 minutes of talking to a robot and following it's instructions. Hope this helps future people. 

Login to Me Too

abbeyleese_
New Community Member
this happened to me a few times, I did the following: I rang PayPal and told them the problem, it only took a few minutes, they took me through the steps which I followed on my phone and it was sorted straight away.
Login to Me Too

rundeafso

Here is what I did

1) Clear cookies and cache (I dont think this actually fixed it)

2) On the very bottom of PP Site it says go to Classic PP Site, then try and confirm your bank account instantly.

Mine worked right after going to classic PP site

Login to Me Too

nolaallen
New Community Member

@rundeafso wrote:

Here is what I did

1) Clear cookies and cache (I dont think this actually fixed it)

2) On the very bottom of PP Site it says go to Classic PP Site, then try and confirm your bank account instantly.

Mine worked right after going to classic PP site

Thank you so much for this suggestion! I still couldn't instantly confirm my account, even inputting the correct info, but it FINALLY linked my bank and I've started the confirmation process. 

Login to Me Too

cmleung
Contributor
Contributor

Where did you see the link to 'classic PP'? 

Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.