I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

What type of bank account... checking or savings?

Is it a US bank account?

~Sandy

Login to Me Too

frobot
New Community Member

I'm having the same problem. has no one figured this out yet?

Login to Me Too

HeatherMac27
New Community Member
Same problem here!! I'm super **bleep**! I have a WellsFargo bank checking account. The hubby works in a very rural area in CO (out of our home state) and wired money thru PP, first friggin mistake!! Now I can't get my **bleep** money!! It's saying to confirm, can't!!! Don't even say that the "odd transactions under $1" have taken place!! I'm so **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

sierrawolf104
New Community Member

Keeps telling me its an internet error and that I may not be connected to the internet. Yeah which is why I am able to leave this message. Right. Go to the contact link it gives me the FAQ page. this is a poorly designed site for such a large company. Starting too remember why I dumped paypal 5 years ago.

Login to Me Too

dfmcclure
New Community Member

Hi, I was having this issue, and wanted to share how I was able to get it corrected:

First, I emailed Paypal and the response I got was useless troubleshooting.

Next, I called Paypal, and the help I got FIXED the problem - so if all else fails, call!

It turns out that my OLD email address was associated with my bank account, so I couldn't add it to my new email address / new paypal account. The customer service rep successfully deleted my old account and was then able to link my bank to my paypal account.

I hope this helps you...

Login to Me Too

zied212
Contributor
Contributor

Hello can you tell me what kind of question that ask you as i'm not living in usa that will cause problem

Login to Me Too

sportsmaniacs
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem too and called customer service and was told it was the bank and the bank told me it was paypal, WTF

is going on here.

Login to Me Too

Soom
New Community Member

Same problem here - same message and nothing helps.

Belgian Paypal, Belgian bank account (ING)

I've just sent Paypal a message, hope they answer something

Login to Me Too

CatHeroine
New Community Member

I have the exact same problem with ING card, please let me know if they answer you. Ill email them too just in case

Login to Me Too

anis345

"Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later."

you are help about us 

anis ahmad 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.