I can't link my Bank Account

Yumihara
New Community Member

"Sorry we are not able to process your request. Please Try again later" That is the message I keep getting when attempting to link my account here on paypal.

I have tried multiple times on different days for the past week, in case it was a site issue, to no avail. I have checked my information and all of it is correct. What else could be wrong?

Login to Me Too
157 REPLIES 157

gauravnn07
New Community Member

this is what is happening wid me that i am just not able to link my bank ac somhow after trying all situations pls help out if possible

Login to Me Too

baltycr
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem !   Who can help me here please ?Smiley Embarassed

Login to Me Too

Sarcastic-Army
Contributor
Contributor

me too . please paypal solve this issue

Login to Me Too

MichelleAtos
Contributor
Contributor
Me too... Please help😣
Login to Me Too

Theovan1
Contributor
Contributor
Dont link it. Never link it. They will not honor you. PayPall is a company that lie. They do not value you or your bussiness. They treat you very very badly.
Login to Me Too

rashad168
I face the same issue.. the system stuck on account type (checking) that asking routing number..
Login to Me Too

Gb2021
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Can't link my bank account. No-one at PayPal to pick up the damn phone. What a terrible company! It's been months now.
Login to Me Too

jacksbr
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying this for over 6 months. Tried everything. My nephew builds better systems than this. Linking a bank account? That's the foundation of PayPal functionality. And they can't get it to work. What a joke. 

Maybe they just don't like my bank...

Login to Me Too

Dr_Craigen
Contributor
Contributor

ScamPal...extremely frustrating, especially when I have my business partner's money stuck in there too.

Login to Me Too

joy91
Contributor
Contributor
That happened to me too. Now I can’t get the money for my grandparents
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.