I can't link My USA bank account to My paypal account I tried everything.

Ima1231
Contributor
Contributor

Hello team PayPal, I stopped running my business because PayPal scares me so much lately They have closed many accounts during the pandemic anyway this is not what want to say I have a problem with linking my USA Bank account, I tried to link My USA bank account so that I can withdraw the money to use it to run my business again BUT when I try to link my USA bank account to my Paypal account Paypal said they will send a verification code to verify that it's me who wants to add bank details and that's understandable but the problem is PayPal doesn't send any verification code to my phone number, I don't receive anything I check my phone and I can't see any verification code From PayPal, Please fix my problem Thank you, My number phone is +<removed> which is the same on my PayPal account. I called my telephone company they said to me everything works fine and my number receives codes from other companies that I use, please I need help I tried to call PayPal many times but no one is available. Thanks, team PayPal, looking forward to your response

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.