I can't configure my credit card

c0da97
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Mr. / Mrs.,

I am from Serbia, and I am having trouble configuring my credit card. I am a customer of UniCredit bank and they assured me that this service is possible with PayPal. When I try to configure the card and connect the card to my PayPal account, it just says "We can't configure this right now."
I have a friend who is a user of PayPal, so I am sure that this is really possible, but he can't help me.
Please if you can give me some advice and help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

c0da97
Contributor
Contributor

In the end after a few calls to the PayPal support overseas and a few visits to my bank, I managed to solve the issues. Both sides had problems, with me not having money on the account and me spamming my requests too often. 
Wish it could have been resolved faster, and easier. 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

c0da97
Contributor
Contributor

Can somebody from the PayPal community answer me, or add me to some kind of live chat with experts, because I really need the help to configure my card soon.

Login to Me Too
Solved

c0da97
Contributor
Contributor

In the end after a few calls to the PayPal support overseas and a few visits to my bank, I managed to solve the issues. Both sides had problems, with me not having money on the account and me spamming my requests too often. 
Wish it could have been resolved faster, and easier. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.