I can't bind my bank account

ZhihaoXiong
New Community Member

when I first bind my card, I don't know how to do exactly, so I input the wrong money three times. when I want to rebind this card, it shows me I have max confirmation tries reached/exceed, but I just have this only bank card, I don't know what should I do know, please help me!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ZhihaoXiong 

If you added an incorrect 4 digit code x3 times then you won't be able to use that option to confirm your card anymore.

You would have to contact customer services so that they can link it for you but they would probably ask you to upload a copy of your card statement to prove ownership as you could not manage the code option.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mix83amy
Contributor
Contributor

When i try to cash out i had to rebind my pay pal account but it wont let me what the heck is going on. I had too get a hole new yahoo account to see if that works but nothing  is there anyone  out there can help me

Login to Me Too

lrabbitcarrier
New Community Member
Were you able to figure it out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.