I can't add money to my paypal.

l4ur3n2
Contributor
Contributor

Someone had recently sent me money via paypal. finally, after 500 billion years i got my account verified and everything seemed to finally work out. I go to add the money to my bank account and it literally tells me that I am negative $2.30. This lady had bought clothes off of my depop which was around $23. Then i accept the money but it tells me i'm negative $2.30 due to a $2.30 towards the depop store. i can't seem to add money to my account. This is so frustrating. I've tried to call paypal, dm them on twitter, and email them and all they send me is a list of stupid replies that dont even pertain to me whatsoever. i just want to put some money in the account so i'm no longer negative and i can actually collect my money. Also is there any way in which i can switch the money and make it stay on the paypal account instead of going on the bank account? and if so, does that mean i still need to pay the $2.30. Paypal has not been helpful at all. can someone please help me find a solution.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JulieKass
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @l4ur3n2 - 

Sorry about the issues you are facing with your PayPal + Depop account.  Below are a few links to articles that might be able help with your questions.  

Negative Balance

What should I do if my balance is negative? 

Automatic Transfers

Why was money automatically transferred from my bank account or card to my PayPal Cash or PayPal Cas... 

Fees 

Fee Overview

What are the fees for PayPal accounts?

Hope this helps! Julie

Login to Me Too

l4ur3n2
Contributor
Contributor
no. this didn’t help at all. all you did was send me a link, just like all the other times. how is that helpful at all? those links did not answer my question. does anyone who works at paypal actually help?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.