cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not withdraw money I have on my PayPal account

Contributor

I can not withdraw money I have on my PayPal account

I have been using my PayPal account very regularly since 2013, but i never encountered this problem until today: When I try to transfer the money I have on my account, I can’t transfer it onto my debit card or bank account. I get the following error message: “We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.” I tried to go through the resolution center to remove any kind of limitations, but I’m hitting a dead end. I have a US PayPal account, a US bank account and I live in the US. I need this money - what can I do? Please help!

8 REPLIES 8
Advisor

Re: I can not withdraw money I have on my PayPal account

@GreeneSzieberth

Try this alternate PayPal withdrawal link.

https://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

Contributor

Received the same suggestion from Paypal reps reply. Told them that I wanted the instant transfer via debit card and that option is not available on that page.. Tried the usual steps from Wallet and keep getting the same error message: “We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.” Tried the apps too and still the same issue although I have no transfer limit since it was lifted yesterday. I did tried the usual withdraw process to routing/bank account which would take a few days but still haven't received the money. Multiple calls and paypal seemed to be always putting the blame to the banks and debit cards - yeah, I tried adding another bank and debit card but still the same limit message. A bug or is it intentional here?

Contributor

i've been getting this messages all day today!! We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount.   is there any solution? can someone help me please??

New Community Member

Did this eventually work? What the hell is the problem? I've been on the phone with two customer reps - no one can tell me why this is happening!

New Community Member

Did you resolve this issue? If so, could you let me know how?

Has anyone found a solution? I got the same problem
Highlighted
New Community Member

I found the problem. For American Dollars, the minimum amount should be at $10.00.

Hello,

I am having the same problem also, anuone got any resolution for that?

Thank you