I can not withdraw funds from my paypal balance and the reason has not been clarified

eva77777
Contributor
Contributor

I can not withdraw funds from my paypal balance to my bank account

(There's a problem. Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.)

or when I try send some money to other paypal account

(we cant send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact customer support)

My bussines account is verified and I do not understand why I have this problem. I try contact support but, nobody answers. I'm very disappointed with bad experience with paypal...

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi eva77777, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community! 

From what you mentioned, it sounds like your account may be limited and that we requested additional information from you. If this is the case, you should be able to see in your Resolution Centre some steps to complete to solve the issue. Once you provided the requested information, the relevant team will review what you submitted as soon as possible. You will receive an email update as soon as there is any news. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

hryuu
I'm having the same problem but there's nothing to see on my Resolution Center so I'm lost. Please help
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting back to us! 

@Nkyshannon @hryuu

If you do not see any open case in your Resolution Centre, our system may be preventing you from making a payment or transferring your funds for security reasons. You could try to clear your cache and cookies and to wait for 48 hours to let the system reset as this should solve the issue. If not, please reach out to our Customer Service. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Nkyshannon
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem but the is nothing in the resolution center.. i literally just transferred to the same card from my balance a few hours before that and it worked fine...what do I do??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.