I can not transfer money from Paypal to my cards

km1958
New Community Member

Hello,
I have a Paypal account 7 years now and I had not any problem to transfer money to my cards except 3 months now.I tried many ways to resolve this issue but nothing happened .Except those 2 mastercards that I have on my account, I tried to connect another one that is visacard but the problem is still remained (Paypal informed with this strange message"Some banks and card issuers are still not accepting transfers"). Then I tried to connect P with my two different bank accounts and i get this message from P "We are sorry. We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later".
So please could anyone help me to find out what is going on?

PS.I mailed twice my problem to paypal , but the automated answers are not good for my problem.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@km1958 

In Greece, you can't withdraw to cards, only to local bank account. Maybe they used to let you withdraw to cards but stopped allowing it this year???

¯\_(- _-)_/¯

Leave the account alone for a few days so security system can reset/cool down, then try to link and confirm bank account.

If problem with linking bank continues, please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@km1958 

In Greece, you can't withdraw to cards, only to local bank account. Maybe they used to let you withdraw to cards but stopped allowing it this year???

¯\_(- _-)_/¯

Leave the account alone for a few days so security system can reset/cool down, then try to link and confirm bank account.

If problem with linking bank continues, please contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.