I can not add my debit card

Hmmmmmmm
Contributor
Contributor
Basically whenever I try to add my debit card with the IBAN number it says "Error, please try again *later*" I've been trying for 1 month though, and it keeps giving me that error.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Hmmmmmmm,

I'm sorry to hear that the bank you're trying to add has resulted in an error. Does the bank match your name exactly? Is the bank a local bank account issued in the same country that your PayPal account is registered in? If both these answers are yes, please contact customer service for further troubleshooting and assistance.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Hmmmmmmm
Contributor
Contributor
Both answers are no, what do I do?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hmmmmmmm 

Did you actually read the moderators reply above? All of it? The bit that tells you what to do?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.