I am unable to withdraw my Paypal Balance.

justinbarbosaj
New Community Member

Hi,

I am unable to withdraw my paypal balance, everytime i try to withdraw more than $10 it says "Something's not right, Please try again later."

I have tried to withdraw to Bank Account or Card both but none worked. Both my cards and bank account is active. This is some issue with Paypal, I have been trying to contact them again and again but not getting a proper answer, They keep asking to wait for 24 hours, 72 hours and so on. I have been waiting for a week already. 

I have a business paypal account and the amount is not on hold, It is the ready balance which can be withdraw, but whenever i try to withdraw it ends with error - Something's not right.

Please help, I have stopped taking any more payments to paypal because of old balance not able to withdraw. I have contacted paypal and there is no proper resolution. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I've had this happen to me once in my entire history with PayPal and it was a few months ago. I knew about paypal's security and reports of it keep spitting out error messages.

What I did was, when it happened and got an error message, I just logged out, left it alone. I was mortified at the rejection, with big frown and puckered bottom lip to boot. Received a transfer rejection email from PayPal and a big o' "canceled" marked on my transfer on the activity page. LOL Then after about 45 mins later, I decided to try it again and this time I switched my wifi connection up because I know it tends to act funny and have weak signals in general sometimes which could have impact on communicating/processing data between our own computers to PayPal's servers. After that, I tried it, carefully, making sure the pages loaded fine before each click and it went through!

If you keep repeating and repeating the failed action like rapid fire, the security system is going to lock up to protect itself and customer service can't override the security system. Now maybe you should just leave the account alone for a stretch of time, not ideal because we got business to take care of but drastic measures are needed.

And in the paypal user agreement, they have disclaimers that they not responsible for any damages (where the law prohibits disclaimers) resulting from system errors because it is ultimately when you think about it, they are unpredictable but knock yourself out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sherikak1
New Community Member
Same here! I’m **bleep** because my bills are due tomorrow and I can’t get my money. Now I’ll have to sue PayPal for my late feed and emotional distress, just to get my OWN money. They insisted that the problem was with MY bank and my card...however the issue remains with whatever card or bank I try. There are no limitations on my account, and suddenly, customer service isn’t answering the phone.
Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I've had this happen to me once in my entire history with PayPal and it was a few months ago. I knew about paypal's security and reports of it keep spitting out error messages.

What I did was, when it happened and got an error message, I just logged out, left it alone. I was mortified at the rejection, with big frown and puckered bottom lip to boot. Received a transfer rejection email from PayPal and a big o' "canceled" marked on my transfer on the activity page. LOL Then after about 45 mins later, I decided to try it again and this time I switched my wifi connection up because I know it tends to act funny and have weak signals in general sometimes which could have impact on communicating/processing data between our own computers to PayPal's servers. After that, I tried it, carefully, making sure the pages loaded fine before each click and it went through!

If you keep repeating and repeating the failed action like rapid fire, the security system is going to lock up to protect itself and customer service can't override the security system. Now maybe you should just leave the account alone for a stretch of time, not ideal because we got business to take care of but drastic measures are needed.

And in the paypal user agreement, they have disclaimers that they not responsible for any damages (where the law prohibits disclaimers) resulting from system errors because it is ultimately when you think about it, they are unpredictable but knock yourself out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.