I am missing 2 of 27 Transfers

wats168
Contributor
Contributor

I made 27 small transfers from PayPal to my bank (money I made selling on eBay)

I sold 27 items on eBay, I first pay the eBay shipping for the sold item, and then I pay the  eBay sellers fees associated with the sale,

then move the balance (My Profit) from PayPal, to my bank...

I see that only 25 transfers were made when I search my bank and PayPal...

when I search PayPal and look at my "Recent Activity", "All Transactions" and sort by "Filters, Transfers" ...

2 of the transfers are missing as if they never occurred..

I keep accurate print-outs of each Item I sell, and a record of everything on a running ledger, so I am 100% sure that I did in fact make these 2 transfers,

(2 transfers #1 is for $3.38 and #2 is for $23.95 - total $27.33

If I did not make the transfers then the $27.33 should remain in my PayPal account balance, which it is not.

There is no record in PayPal of my making those 2 transfers, the money is just gone.

PayPal once had a "Running Balance" feature, but, I see that is no longer available as an option...

I thought I would see if anyone knows what happened, since I just get a recording when I call PayPal

-Ron

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

karanparmar0001
Contributor
Contributor
I think that is technical issues and you lost your transfer and as it is lockdown no one is helping in PayPal I have also not got my money and they have kept my account limited even after I submitted all my documents , now there is no choice we have to wait till the lockdown ends
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.