I am being asked to confirm my bank again even though I have received payments previously.

1996venkat
New Community Member

Hello,

I am being asked to confirm my bank account even though I have received multiple payments previously. To confirm the bank account, PayPal would send a small amount to my bank which I would have to confirm on the site. It has been over 12 days and I have not been able to confirm my bank account. I received a payment on 2nd April and it now shows that it will be transferred to my bank in a few days. (i.e. the PayPal account shows 0 now, the bank is not confirmed and the money is being transferred to god knows where?) The kicker is that there is no customer support in India. All I get is this AI messenger that does not have an option related to my problem. 

PayPal takes around 6% fee and then gives Rs. 3 less than the lowest market rate (yes, it held my money till it reached the lowest possible, lost almost Rs. 100 there and another Rs. 105 from the Rs. 3 conversion rate and Rs. 150+ from the fee). This is the convenience that I receive? 

Any help is appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.