I NEED HELP WITH A TRANSACTION

Nats713
New Community Member

So I’m selling an account worth a lot of money right and the buyer send me the money but right now it says it’s on hold. I don’t feel comfortable giving him the info just yet because he could try to lie to PayPal and they could not give me my money what do you guys think I should do??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Tharja
New Community Member

I recorded our conversation on PC with the buyer in my case for a gaming account 
money went through and everything now week later he decides to do a charge back 
waiting to see the outcome for my disputes I would be careful

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Nats713,

Thank you for joining the community. It sounds like the transaction is subject to delayed funds availability. In such a situation, you have to send the item or service in order to have the payment released more quickly than the 21 day hold time. If the item is not sent, the buyer may potentially open a dispute for non-receipt of the item or service and they would be in the right, because the item or service would not have been delivered.

I would suggest reviewing the Seller Protection guidelines to learn about what kinds of sales are and are not protected.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.