I NEED A HELP A ADVICE PLEASE BEFORE I OPEN CASE AND LOSE MY MONEY

hadef123
Contributor
Contributor

Guys so i have a complicated problem that happened  during shipping time 

i order 2 items from a supplier ,  the guy  shipped by USPS both separated boxes with 2 tracking number , 1 about 7LB ,and the other about 33LB weights.

however  what happen is when i tracked both tracking numbers, the ones with 7LB shows in TRANSIT since March 18, and the 33LB is delivered ! 

so when i went to pickup at my post office it turns out i only got 1 shipment which is the small ones according to tracking number 7 BUT Apparently when you track it will show in transit march 18 yet.  ..., and the other 33LB shipment that says delivered is actually not delivered to me.

i contacted the supplier and i told the story and he said he will follow up , it been more than a month and this guy keep ignoring me, and i have no idea what to do, if i open a paypal case , as per my information paypal once they see the tracking number DELIVERED which actually it never came to me , they will automatically close the case to his favor.

this shipment cost about 1800USD and i don't wanna lose .

please advice ....

Thank you 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.