I Didn't Receive the money I transferred

Itsmenotyou
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred money from the PayPal account to my visa card and It has been 2 days since I transferred it and I still did not receive it, however, an email sent to me saying that it was successfully transferred yet again, I still did not receive it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Itsmenotyou,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, it may take 3-5 days for the amount to be processed by your card. If you are still unable to locate the amount after 14 days, please contact our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Itsmenotyou,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, it may take 3-5 days for the amount to be processed by your card. If you are still unable to locate the amount after 14 days, please contact our Customer Service directly. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Khurramshehzad
Contributor
Contributor
Its been 25 days i transferred my 2 times money to my card but money did not receive. Where do i have contact
Login to Me Too

KIRARAKIRARA
New Community Member

LAST DECEMBER 26 MY BF SEND ME A MONEY AND IT SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFER TO PAYPAL AND WHEN I TRANSFER PAYPAL MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT IT SAYS 3-5 DAYS JANUARY 7,2021 BUT STILL NOW JANUARYT 27,2021 NO MONEY RECEIVE ON MY BDO ACCOUNT...PLEASE DO AN INVESTIGATION. THANK YOU..

Login to Me Too

ginat2
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred amount into my  bank acct. nearly 15 days. I don't get it.. and now I don't know where & when I can see my amount.

should forget this service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.