I CAN T TRANSFER MONEY TO MY BANK ACCOUNT!!!!

AnaMariaStan
Contributor
Contributor

HELLO
Tuesday I try to transfer money from my PayPal account to my bank account, and then appear an message that says ,,RIGHT NOW WE RE NOT ABLE TO COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION ,looks like something went wrong on our side. Please try again in a minute or two. ,,
and I try again and again in total 10 times, but keeps showing the same message.  So i decide to write an email to Paypal team and explain what happend.. they send me back an email which says that I have to wait 24 hours and try again , so I did but nothing happend the same message keep showing ..and I write AGAIN an email and explain ... the answer was that i have to pass an authentification process .. to add my passport .. and I did it and i try again to transfer money to my bank account but not working.  I send again an email with my problem, and they said to call them on number that they give me , but the number was closed .. and I also try all numbers on the website but were closed .. in total i think i send 10 emails ... but they don t give me nothing .. they don t give me a reason for why they block my money .

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Verobraida
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, did you get any reply from Paypal?
I'm in the same situation as you

I really appreciate your answer

Login to Me Too

Lionking2
New Community Member
Has anyone been able to resolve this issue? I’m dealing with the same problem My money is stuck and I’m unable to transfer it
Login to Me Too

Verobraida
Contributor
Contributor

I still have the the issue unsolve

Login to Me Too

Horseroofing
Don't use PayPal anymore. I have spent most of today sending messages to agents and getting instructed to change my password so now I wait 3 more days because I made a change to my account. PayPal is getting $206.00 to jerk me around.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.