How to upgrade to PayPal Cash?

RSousa
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to add money to my PayPal account to process a refund but when I try follow the steps in the FAQ I don't see the step 2 "Click Transfer Money".
The same FAQ says that "you first need to have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account" but I don't see a way to upgrade my account to a PayPal Cash account.

I understand that if I have money on my PayPal account I can follow the steps to keep the money on my PayPal account and upgrade it to PayPal Cash but that's not the case. The PayPal account don't have money on it and that's why I need to add money on it in the first place.

Some advise will be great.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_April

Hello @RSousa

Here's information on how you can obtain a PayPal Cash Card so that you can add funds from a bank account: 

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-request-or-apply-for-the-paypal-cash-card-faq38...

-April 

Login to Me Too

RSousa
Contributor
Contributor

Looking to have my account converted to PayPal Cash not get PayPal Cash Card. Meanwhile after I made the post, next day my account was updated so we are good!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.