How to un-autorize Epic Games to withdraw money from my account?

carsten888
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a game from Epic Games for my son. For that I had to tick a box to autorize Epic Games to withdraw money from my account. (I guess for in-game purchases or easy paypent on their site). 

Now I want to un-autorize that game-store from being able to take money from my account. But I can't find it on the paypal banksite. I would expect a list of autorized withdrawers, but nothing to be found there.

Where to withdraw autorisation?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

user1307
New Community Member
how did you register yourself on epicgames.com with apple account google? Xbox ?, PlayStation ,? nintendo? Steam? individually they can probably also set up a Paypal account for payments, you just have to find out how you ever registered at epicgames.com ,,, take a look here ex.. : https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/epic-accounts-c74/connect-accounts-c110/how-do-i-retain-access-...
Login to Me Too

carsten888
Contributor
Contributor

i did that on the epicgames website.  So I guess that is solved.

What totally puzzles me is why i have no control over this on the paypal site!?

What if epicgames don't care and take my money anyway? What if they get hacked? What if their site breaks down for some reason?

Isn't the idea of a bank that they keep your money save? Or at least control of where it is going?

These automatic  'company just takes money out of your account' feels just so wrong. For some reason I don't trust big companies.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.