How to send money on business account?

2TheMoon
Contributor
Contributor

How I can send money to my friends on business account? Huge 6-10% fees now! It’s so easy to switch you account from personal but impossible to turn back!!!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @2TheMoon,

I'm sorry to hear that there is any confusion and I am happy to help iron it out!

Business accounts in countries that can receive payments can also typically receive personal payments. If the payment is not for goods or services, it can be sent as a friends and family payment and the receiver will not pay a fee. It is vitally important never to send or receive a friends and family payment for goods or services however, as there is no protection for either a sender or the recipient, and fee avoidance can lead to account limitation.

It's also important to note that personal and goods/services payments are not specific to the type of account. A Business account can send and receive personal payments and a Personal account can receive goods and services payments, subject to the availability of those services in the country where the account is registered.

If, unrelated to the ability to send and receive friends and family payments, you wish to downgrade a Business account to Personal, please contact customer service for assistance. A representative will review and may manually make the change. An account may only be downgraded once in the lifetime of the account, and the account must be in good standing. 

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

2TheMoon
Contributor
Contributor

Now i able to send only one transaction per day...wtf? 2nd transactions gets unknow error message....how can i work with Paypal!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @2TheMoon,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty sending a payment. I would suggest contacting customer service to look into what's happening. It's possible that it's a security decline, or there may be other issues that need to be resolved. A representative can look into what's happening and explore options with you.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

2TheMoon
Contributor
Contributor

i make a call...they ddnt help me...Amazing!

Bad services

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.