How to remove bank account

Danie5
Contributor
Contributor
How to remove bank account from PayPal account without email address or cell phone number or pin I can't activate my bank account on my new PayPal account
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LiyanaMaya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Danie5 

Did you mean the bank account is still associated with your old PayPal account? For this instance, if you can no longer access your old account, cannot access the email address, password or phone number, I best suggest to close that account so you can add the bank to your new PayPal account. However, to do this, you will need a help from a customer service representative. Since, all hotlines are closed due to the Corona Virus, you can exchange chat from a live agent. 

Login to Me Too

jpcastel82
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Danie5 
Thanks for reaching the community for this concern. 

Since our phone lines are not accessible at the moment due to the worldwide pandemic crisis, we have an available chat support option that can help you on that problem. Just login on your Paypal account, go to Message Center. Then choose the option for Chat. Our friendly customer support teammates are willing to assist you on removing your bank account.

This is our best available option for your inquiry.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.