How to relink an account that shown closed?

Hoodie_tao
Contributor
Contributor
I linked a checking account of BofA several days ago, but the question is that somehow confirmation went wrong (I entered the exact 2 deposits which were 0.15 and 0.01 but it just showed wrong number) and after tring fail three more times my checking account is closed. I linked this account again yesterday, but received an email informed me that my account was closed so no confirm deposits can be made... what can I do now? I really wanna link this account to Paypal otherwise some inconvenience may be made during my study time.. Mega thanks. Have an epic day.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Hoodie_tao,

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about this and all the difficulty you experienced. On this one, you would need to contact our customer service directly and they may require that you provide a bank statement showing that it's both open and that you received the two small deposits. (for your security, please do not attempt to upload any sensitive information here)

To contact our customer service, please follow the Help & Contact link at the bottom of the page, or you can also reach us on Facebook or at @AskPayPal on Twitter.  

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.