How to re-activate pre-approved payment for g cash?

graward88
Contributor
Contributor

I was linking my gcash to paypal after that confirmation has been received via email but still cannot cash in from g cash to paypal.. please help

Login to Me Too
38 REPLIES 38

DennisMariquit
New Community Member

me to i had that problem

Login to Me Too

heidimuah
I have the same problem , what should we do?
Login to Me Too

Vinceluna
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem... Please if there is any moderator or that can I help us, we need assistance
Login to Me Too

Junabelle
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, have the same problems. I successfully linked my paypal account to gcash but when I tried to cash-in paypal to gcash I get an error. 

"We are unable to process your Cash-in request right now. Please try relinking your Paypal account to your GCash wallet. If the issue persists, please login to your Paypal account and select 'Help and Contact' for further assistance."

screenshot http://prnt.sc/f3kplk

Login to Me Too

Vinceluna
Contributor
Contributor

Didnt you get any XGcash pre approval message?

Login to Me Too

Maemara2
Contributor
Contributor
I have been linking my PayPal to gcash and was autorize but I can't cash in.. Please help
Login to Me Too

Janice625
Contributor
Contributor

I also need help with this kind of problem.  I can't cash-in to my G Cash account.  Please help me how to reactivate pre - approved payments for G Cash and also to reset PIN.

Login to Me Too

majie28
New Community Member

I had that same problem when I started using this feature but I remember the CSR told me to make sure that if I had a dual-sim phone, I should make sure that Globe is set as the main sim. I also did make sure that my paypal's name is the same as the registered name on gcash. I am not sure which of the two made it work. So just try them both. I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

jhinliao
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone solved this problem yet? i reset my pin as instructed but nothings changed still.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.