How to ""Collect Your Money"" without ITIN and SSN on US Account?

lee1hy
Contributor
Contributor

Old Paypal was only available for purchase online in the United States by creating an account with a United States account. However, it is now available for purchase regardless of country. This account was created when it was only available for Only purchase online in the US.

Few month age I received money from Paetron with this US Paypal account. Paetron is not a person. So there is no refund button,

I cant refund this case, because  Money from Company, Not a Single person

I saw in the Paypal guide that if I don't collect money for 21 days, it will be automatically refunded, but it's not at all.

I left a message on the customer center message center several times. On the 4th day I still can't hear the answer. I asked how I could collect money without SSNand ITIN, but Paypal initially told me that "Dont worry" and solved it.  But 3 day later, I received an answer saying that it is impossible without itin and ssn from Paypal Assit

I am not an US citizen who does not have an ITN and SSN. Is there a workaround I would like to send money to a Korean account?

I am already leaving this 4th post I will be sure to get the money

20210507_100612.png20210507_100552.png20210507_100426.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.