How to mark the order as processed for service based sales?

Mae1017
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, it's my first time receiving a payment from PayPal through a service-based product. I receive an email that the payment was on hold, it says, "If you provided a service or sold an intangible item that doesn't require shipping (e-books, piano lessons or other similar non-physical sales): Mark the order as processed and provide details on the Transaction Details page. Your money should be released to your available balance in 7 days after you mark it as processed (14 days if your buyer is based internationally).

How can I mark it as processed? The only option I have here is :

add tracking
Mark as shipped
refund
archive

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mae1017 

Click add tracking, then click the “Order Status”  menu to select “Order Processed”.

Afterwards, it will say money will be released within 7 days of verification. Allow 24 to 48 hrs and then ask sender to confirm receipt in their PayPal account if the option is available for the sender.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mae1017 

Click add tracking, then click the “Order Status”  menu to select “Order Processed”.

Afterwards, it will say money will be released within 7 days of verification. Allow 24 to 48 hrs and then ask sender to confirm receipt in their PayPal account if the option is available for the sender.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Mae1017
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.