How to increase my PayPal Balance?

csanyipl
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

my PayPal Balance contain 0.00 EUR.

I would like to add some EUR out there but how can I do that?

Best, Pal

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@csanyipl 

I don't think you can 'add' funds to your paypal balance in your country BUT you don't need funds in your balance as paypal will take it from any linked funding source ie a card confirmed on that paypal account automatically when you purchase items.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

csanyipl
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@csanyipl 

I don't think you can 'add' funds to your paypal balance in your country BUT you don't need funds in your balance as paypal will take it from any linked funding source ie a card confirmed on that paypal account automatically when you purchase items.

I understand that what you say, and I have already a linked card in my Pay Pal account. This is a Debit Visa Eletron card out there. On it I have enough money to buy an item on eBay. But recently, when I order an item on eBay, and want to Checkout to pay for that item, this operation was unsuccessfull. Why? What can cause that?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @csanyipl,

I'm sorry to hear that your payment was not successful. Please take a look at this article for some information about payment declines.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.