How to earn/get/move cash on/to PayPal?

VukasinPuric
New Community Member

Hello...I am new and i am noob.

Now i will go straight to the point.

-How to move money from the Credit Card to PayPal? If i dont have to move money from the Credit Card,how do i earn/get money on PayPal?

-Do I need Bank Account?

That is all...waiting for solution...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VukasinPuric

Cannot add money from credit card to PayPal balance. Just select your linked credit card when you make payment through PayPal. To use a credit card when making payment, you must first add the card to your PayPal account on the Wallet page. To get a PayPal balance, you must receive money from another PayPal account for goods and services or personal payment from friends or family. You can withdraw to your linked credit card but cannot withdraw to Serbian bank account, only US bank account.

To receive money for goods and services, create a PayPal button or shopping cart on your website or export as an email payment link, create a PayPal invoice, or send a PayPal money request, or give your PayPal email address to your sender to send funds to you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VukasinPuric

Cannot add money from credit card to PayPal balance. Just select your linked credit card when you make payment through PayPal. To use a credit card when making payment, you must first add the card to your PayPal account on the Wallet page. To get a PayPal balance, you must receive money from another PayPal account for goods and services or personal payment from friends or family. You can withdraw to your linked credit card but cannot withdraw to Serbian bank account, only US bank account.

To receive money for goods and services, create a PayPal button or shopping cart on your website or export as an email payment link, create a PayPal invoice, or send a PayPal money request, or give your PayPal email address to your sender to send funds to you.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AnnetteFaith41
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I am new here as well, getting to the point I need help of locating a Merchant ID Number? I already did the steps of help but all it did was add another email! Plz help?
Login to Me Too

AnnetteFaith41
Contributor
Contributor
That’s what I am saying I already did it just added another email address no numbers! Is this probably the I’d? Thank you for your help!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.