How to confirm the transaction receipt for invoice of a Virtual Service or Product

whimsy_idiot
Contributor
Contributor

All my payments are on hold because unlike before, paypal does not provide the option to disable shipping on their invoices. Instead, you need to confirm the order status and get the funds 3-7 days after verification. I've also been told by support that confirmation of transaction receipt is needed, but how do we do that? I've asked a customer to check if they have e-mails regarding confirmation, but they've only receive the usual "you've paid the invoice" e-mail?

Please help me out, I am so confused.

EDIT:

from e-mail

"If you provided a service or sold an intangible item that doesn't require shipping (e-book, piano lessons, etc.): Mark the order as processed and provide details on the Transaction Details page. Your funds should be available within 7 days after you mark as processed (14 days if your buyer is based internationally)"

So I've marked the order as processed, but where exactly js theTransaction Details page and how do I provide details.

EDIT 2:

I've changed the order status to "order processsed"  and it told me that I can receive the payments within 1 day of the "delivery" ( which I assumed to be when I processed the order ) so I think things should be fine now(?)

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MarcusExo87
Contributor
Contributor

wow same.idea here exactly wish I had something to add but my buyer is reluctant to confirm receipt saying it won't matter !!(

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.