How to confirm credit card with no activity/statement and therefore no 4-digit code?

oscar2210
New Community Member

Hi, can somebody please explain how I can confirm my credit card as I don't have had any activities for the past 6 or so months and my statements are empty. I asked for a new code, apparently PayPal is charging me a small fee for this (= activity in my account?), but I still get an empty statement. So how do I get this 4-digit code?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

If PayPal charges your card, then you would have activity of that charge which would appear on your card statement - you may want to contact your card issuer for assistance or wait until your next statement cycle or if you have online access to your card records, you can check it that way.   (By receiving the code, this is proof that you are the card owner.)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

If PayPal charges your card, then you would have activity of that charge which would appear on your card statement - you may want to contact your card issuer for assistance or wait until your next statement cycle or if you have online access to your card records, you can check it that way.   (By receiving the code, this is proof that you are the card owner.)

Login to Me Too

oscar2210
New Community Member

Thanks, GreenGear, your advice was good. I could just confirm my credit card.

Login to Me Too

inOr
Contributor
Contributor

No this answer is not helpful.  I had this problem months ago and again today, and the charge with 4-digit code never appeared on my only card statement.  Please provide a solution that actually works.

Login to Me Too

longboat
Contributor
Contributor

Waiting for the 4 digit code how long does it take to complete. A text would sort it in seconds. No helpful help here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.