How to add money to my paypal?

chalax
Contributor
Contributor

Added Debit Card (VISA) to my PayPal account, added my bank account too.

I want to add money to my Paypal, but there is not "add money" / "add funds"  button under "my balance" there is just "withdraw funds" button.

where is the button to add money???

You might be wondering why i want to add money to my paypal account.

So, I can't make payment using my debit card via PayPal, I don't know why.

I did try to use my card on wayforpay.com and my card is accepted there.

Also, I tried to verify my debit card, and paypal did able to charge my debit card a samll amount of money. That I believe indicate that my card is in fact can be used in paypal, but not for payment.

So.. how to add the money??

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@chalax

The only situation that might enable the option to add funds to your own PayPal account with a debit or credit card would be if your PayPal balance becomes negative. In some instances, PayPal allows users with negative balances to bring their accounts to 0.00 (zero only) with a debit or credit card. Otherwise, adding funds with a debit or credit card to your own PayPal account balance is not possible in any country.

Also, the reason you're not finding an add funds link in your account is because PayPal accounts in Indonesia are unfortunately, not able to add funds with a linked bank account.

PayPal accounts in Indonesia are able to receive funds into their account balance from other PayPal users, send payments and withdraw funds into linked bank accounts.

As for not being able to complete a purchase with your payment method: Try a different browser or ask if its possible to have a PayPal invoice or payment request sent. Make sure that the item or service is described on the invoice or payment request how you think it should be, before paying, if you use these options.

Here is a PayPal link with functionality by country. 

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

I hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

vivito
Contributor
Contributor

it seems that now is possible... but still not public available!?!

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.