How long does it take to transfer money from PayPal to bank?

BillBadger
New Community Member

How long does it take to transfer money from Paypal to bank. Asked for it at 10.20 and now it's 15.30, still pending...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BillBadger

In the UK its normally 2-24 hours unless you get an email to say that you are subject to a 72 hour random security hold.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@BillBadger

In the UK its normally 2-24 hours unless you get an email to say that you are subject to a 72 hour random security hold.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello BillBadge! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! As mentioned by @kernowlass, withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through the PayPal system. Generally they will complete within 2 hours however we will occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review. Once our review has finished your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account as long as the review did not turn up any issues. Hope this helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

dsb3
This is rediculous I transferred money MY MONEY from PayPal to my checking account now it's pending. .it was fine as long as it was in my PayPal account. .. I will be calling the corporate office and closing my PayPal account. .
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DavidR

Hi all,

Welcome to the PayPal Community.

Withdrawals can take anywhere between 2-72 hours to complete.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Jj47
Contributor
Contributor
I transfered money from paypal into my bank account its come up as transfer complete but the money is not in my account,whats going on?????
Login to Me Too

AnhH

@Jj47 wrote:
I transfered money from paypal into my bank account its come up as transfer complete but the money is not in my account,whats going on?????

I have the some problem too!! Does that mean that it's still processing? Or that it went somewhere else?

Login to Me Too

frillescy
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem as mine.. It says in my email i should see it in my account at sept 28 2018... What time it will be possible for me to withdraw it from my bank account?
Login to Me Too

lum82
New Community Member
i also have the same problem too, btw do you received your money yet? how long does it take for the money to be transferred to your bank account?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lum82

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.