cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How fast is money received when sent friends & family on a card with back up card registered

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

How fast is money received when sent friends & family on a card with back up card registered

Hello I am sending money abroad via the friends and family option, I have two cards registered. How soon do they receive the funds? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: How fast is money received when sent friends & family on a card with back up card registere

@comingupdaisies

You may pay a fee if you are using a credit card.

However paypal payment transfers are normally instant but allow up to a couple of hours.

Whether it goes through that quickly is dependent on the currency you send and whether their paypal accounts are set up to accept that currency.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
2 REPLIES 2
Esteemed Advisor

Re: How fast is money received when sent friends & family on a card with back up card registere

@comingupdaisies

You may pay a fee if you are using a credit card.

However paypal payment transfers are normally instant but allow up to a couple of hours.

Whether it goes through that quickly is dependent on the currency you send and whether their paypal accounts are set up to accept that currency.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Thank you so much for responding so fast - It was really helpful and very accurate too.