How do you "Actually" get support from Paypal?

FireyLake
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to link my bank account for 2 months. Here is my continued attempt to get assistance and the lack of it. I have called a total of 7 times over 6 weeks and been promised a call back twice, as of which I didn't receive. Your phone answers in India go through the same script every time:

"Ok well let's try something. Try linking your bank account again and see what happens"

- To which I recite to them the same error, my bank account cannot be linked at this time.
"Alright well first we need to run through a few questions"

- I get them right and verify my identity.
"Ok I'm going to try to link the account from this end"

- Doesn't  work, they tell me to call back in 48 hours and try again.

On January 9th, at 9:37 AM EST, I spoke to a woman named Roxy from your call center when requesting "Customer Support" from the automated line, that assured me she would call me back in 10 minutes after speaking to a technical person from her team when she failed to link the bank account. She did not call me back.

On January 14th, at 9:06 AM Eastern Time Zone, I spoke to a supervisor named Mel from your call center when requesting "Customer support" from the automated line, that assured me he would call me back in 48 hours and  look into my account, and apologized to me for the inconvenience. He did not call me back.

Below is proof  I've called with times in Eastern Time Zone (EST) from an 813 Area Code

fpaypal.png

If you can not assist me in linking a payment method to my account, I will allow my account to go to collections and provide them with this information as proof that I attempted to pay you in a reasonable fashion.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

soulaymaa
Contributor
Contributor

Im disgusted that a global company like this has such horrendous customer service! I've yet to hear from them also

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.