How do i clear my negative balance explain me

Surendra54748
Contributor
Contributor
See there is negative balance in my account i want to clear by adding INR when someone send me INR it's shows error or i request for money to someone still shows error. When i try to converter USD to INR it's not possible in india when i try to add funds some error shows so from there i also can't able to add funds so tell where is last option to clear my negative balance ? In contact us chat option is disabled. Call service is died no one pick my phone it rang for hours. I want a really quick solution i want chat a real paypal help support person to solve my issue.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Surendra54748 

Try making a purchase in INR on a debit or credit card, PayPal may add the negative amount to amount to pay and will display this during checkout.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Surendra54748
Contributor
Contributor
When i try to purchase anything from my debit card it's shows error on purchasing site too now what ?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Surendra54748,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty that you've had getting your negative balance rectified. If you have the money in your account in another currency, the assistance of a customer service representative will allow those funds to be converted. I know you've tried calling. Were you calling during the office hours that were listed on the website? There are a few other methods of contact as well.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.