How do I transfer refunds back to my bank account

Dartincaz
Contributor
Contributor

I had have two refunds in my account which I would rather have in my bank account.  How do I transfer them over?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dartincaz

You said they were 'in' your balance and that is why i gave you that answer.

However if you funded the payment to the seller with a CARD then they won't go back to your balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dartincaz

Click on 'withdraw funds' below the balance and send them to any linked bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dartincaz
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the quick response.  I don’t see that option.  However when I look into the refund line it states that it has been refunded to my card.  I assume there’s a delay in this arriving in my account as there is nothing evident as yet.  The main reason I asked the question is because I never received a refund to my account for an item that was refunded last November although when I check that one it says that it was.  I guess I will never see this now given the time lapse but I will certainly follow up on the latest one now I know.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dartincaz

You said they were 'in' your balance and that is why i gave you that answer.

However if you funded the payment to the seller with a CARD then they won't go back to your balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Dartincaz
Contributor
Contributor

Ok thanks I will keep checking my account but I don’t see where it should say completed, is this once it hits my account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.